2012 was a big year for me. Second year out of the gate and EBI has set a fast pace! I've been blessed with amazing clients who allow me to create something truly meaningful. Below are some selects of finished projects of 2012. Be sure to check my website for more photos of the work below.
1. I turned a white box Manhattan 1BR into a Sexy Bachelor's Pad. Masculine, Tailored, Composed, Seasoned.
2. The Tribeca Loft was completed. I designed & built 3 custom furniture pieces, as well as commissioning an artist to create client-specific works. Clean, Sophisticated, Bright, Airy.
3. I designed a modern concept house in Denver, Colorado from the ground-up, as well as filled it with some pretty fun stuff. Minimal, Edgy, Open.
4. An Upper East Side teenager let me flip her room upside down; below is the Before/After side by side. Whimsical, Energetic, Lush.
5. I finished an apartment on 77th Street for a wonderful family. Comfortable, Considered, Sophisticated.
6. A Music Industry power couple commissioned EBI to design a custom hot pink breakfront cabinet for their dining room.
7. EBI was approached to give a Park Avenue apartment some TLC. We gut renovated it, and the clients had offers the first day on the market! Amazing what a little facelift can do.
2013 is going to be a great year. I'm designing a luxurious master bathroom which will be built by Million Dollar Contractor Stephen Fanuka. In addition, I've completed an apartment on Riverside Blvd, with 365 degree views of Manhattan and the Hudson River. I'll also be posting the finished photos of the Chelsea loft space.
Last but not least, I started blogging in 2012! Thanks for sticking with it.
Here's to a Healthy & Happy 2013. xoEB